👨🏻💼FROM THE CEO’s DESK
“As we wrap up 2022, we are pleased to see 12 million+ actions taken by patients, researchers and study sponsors across all our platforms to support clinical research. This includes hundreds of thousands of potential participants searching for clinical trials or signing up as volunteers, thousands of site personnel and study administrators configuring and managing recruitment activities, collecting research data or talking about research in our talk shows. And to make this even more special and exciting, this includes 9 civilian astronauts performing research in space missions, taking decentralized research far beyond mother Earth. As we look forward to 2023 and beyond, we envision TrialX to be at the forefront building technologies to support decentralized clinical research on Earth and in space and facilitating diverse patient recruitment to advance the development of new therapies.”
Sharib Khan, Co-Founder & CEO, TrialX Inc
🎁 PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS 2022
- Reach a global footprint of patients by building country/language specific study websites and prescreeners
- Support for virtual waiting room, automated referral verification and call center capabilities
- Self-serve analytics dashboard to optimize every step of patient recruitment
- New sources for remote data collection including hand-held ultrasounds, autorefractor & other devices
- Data ingestion capabilities for genomic & environmental data
- Standardized vocabularies to facilitate research data sharing
- Mobile app enhancements for authentication, new question types & an active task based on audio recordings
- Long Covid with Dr. Benjamin Abramoff, Penn Medicine – 12,078 views
- Cardio-oncology with Dr. Javid Moslehi, UCSF Cancer – 11,859 views
- Diversity in Cancer Clinical Trials with Dr. Hala Borno, UCSF – 7,878 views
The DIA 2022 conference focused on the future of healthcare being digital, global, more inclusive and centered on the individual. We shared technologies advancing the adoption of decentralized clinical trials at the conference.
TrialX has been at the forefront of collecting space health data from space flights with its first of its kind database that allows researchers to collaborate and understand human health in space. At the 9th Mobile Tech in Clinical Trials conference we demoed how TrialX xPAND is enabling clinical research in commercial space missions.
At the 5th annual HLTH conference, we shared the space pavillion with TRISH and talked about how we used TrialX xPAND to collect remote clinical research data and power space health research.
It was exciting to attend the Medidata NEXT closing note led by Dr. Siddhartha Mukherjee, author of the famous book – The Emperor of All Maladies – and a physician at Columbia University.
🎁 TEAM UPDATES
Remembering Marianne: “Carve your name on hearts, not tombstones” are the words she lived by. We named our iConnect v6.2 as the DiTonno release in loving memory of our charming & colorful colleague Marianne Di Tonno (Oct 21, 1958 – Sept 11, 2022) who left behind a legacy of humor & enthusiasm.
10 years a milestone! Yaseen Dar completed ten years at TrialX! He joined TrialX in the early years of its journey, led several successful projects and won numerous accolades.
📢 UPCOMING HACKATHON/PROMPT-A-THON 2022!
🌏 AROUND THE WEB
- 👨🚀A documentary selected for 2023 Sundance: Social isolation affects millions, even Mars-bound astronauts
- 🌙Jaw dropping images of the moon by Artemis 1
- 🚀⚽More people have traveled to space than the number of soccer players who took a penalty kick in a World Cup. Here’s what everybody can learn from them
TrialX Inc., NY