TrialX provides software solutions that enable patients to connect with clinical research. TrialX connects more than 1 million patients across the world to clinical trials every year through its solutions. TrialX is used by top academic medical centers and pharmaceutical companies across the country.
TrialX has maintained a strong culture of innovation and disruption since its launch in 2008 by two Columbia University graduates. Recently, we enabled acceleration of Covid-19 research and vaccine development by connecting tens of thousands of patients globally to research trials. Since last year, we are powering data collection for research studies on commercial space flights paving the way for a safe human mission to Mars and beyond.
About the role:
We’re looking for a Technical Project Manager who is passionate about life sciences, software and innovation. As we grow the TrialX team, the project manager will provide the necessary leadership to guide the cross-functional teams towards the business goals.
- Manage various phases of software product development life cycle including requirements planning, software development, testing and release.
- Work with developers, product manager, client managers, analysts and QA in an agile development methodology to deliver a quality product.
- Manage handoffs and project communication across on-shore and off-shore teams.
- Generate periodic reports on sprint performance, deviations and projections.
- Proactively identify obstacles, risks and gaps in the project plan and process; suggest solutions on how to resolve them
- Atleast 3 or more years of experience in leading teams with Agile software development methodologies with substantial off-shore team management.
- Demonstrable experience in controlled and validated software development methods in life sciences or healthcare domain.
- Familiarity with software security and understand of privacy law requirements (HIPAA, FISMA, GDPR) as applicable in the life sciences industry
- Strong knowledge of project management tools such as JIRA or Excel.
- Bachelor's or an advanced degree in Management, Computer Science or related fields. PMP and CSM certifications preferred
- A competitive full-time salary, health insurance, flexible vacation policy with work from home options.
- Relocation and Visa assistance as needed.
If you want to work with an innovative team and technologies that have a real and positive impact on people’s lives, and you also want a fun time then come join our team!