What is App Bakery?
App Bakery is a do-it-yourself digital health platform to build mobile research study apps.
App Bakery lets you create mobile study apps using a simple web wizard. The apps can have features including
- Study Arms
Collect mobile sensor data
- Location, Video, Audio, Accelerometer
Integrate from wearables
- Fitbit, Apple Watch, Jawbone and 100 more devices
- Customized notifications
- Customize the look and feel
Research Study Design
- Create prescreeners
- Use Prebuilt Consent
- Create multiple study arms
- Randomization and arm allocation
- IRB Submission Support Kit
- Grant writing Support Kit
Mobile App Features
- Launch on both iOS (App Store) and Android (Google Play)
- Send push notifications for reminders or study arm specific messages
Digital Health Tools
- Integrate with wearables such as Fitbit, Jawbone, Apple Watch
- Mobile health sensors such as Camera and GPS
- Use data from Apple’s HealthKit or Google Fit
- Get all participant data in real-time
- View all participant in consent
|Cookie Plan||Pastry Plan||Cake Plan|
|Platform||Either iOS or Android||Both||Both|
|Sensor and Wearables||1 variable||All||All|
|Customizations||(up to 2 screens)|
Where is the data stored and is it secure?
We have a long standing experience in protecting the privacy and security of patient data. Our TrialX products are used by large academic medical centers and pharmaceutical companies. Additionally, the data from the mobile app is directly send to our servers in encrypted form and stored securely in our databases. No data is stored on users phone.
Can you help me with estimate for my Grant or IRB submission?
Yes we have tools to help you get materials for putting in your grant and also generating a IRB packet once you build an app.
We need several apps for our institution, can I get a bulk license?
Yes do offer a bulk license - you can get it touch email@example.com
How can I make payments?
You will need to put a credit card and we will bill it monthly and generate an invoice PDF. Please contact us if you need to send in payments through a different mechanism.