Mambo For Multiple Myeloma Or How To Improve Awareness, Save Life, and Fund Research
- Have you, friends or family take videos of their dance moves in honor of myeloma research – any kind of dance move works!
- Mention that it is for Multiple Myeloma (we don’t want it confused with melanoma)
- Challenge other friends to do the same
- Upload your video to You Tube and tag it as Mambo for Multiple Myeloma, then share it on the Mambo for Multiple Myeloma Facebook Page
- Donate to one of the great myeloma organizations below
To View some of our Mambo for Myeloma heroes CLICK HERE.
There is no “right” dance move and interpretive dance is welcome. Do it as a group, go solo or take a dance move selfie and post. Can’t do a video? No problem! Just take a dance move photo and post it to the Mambo for Multiple Myeloma Facebook Page. Want to help spread the word? Help raise myeloma awareness by “liking” the page and sharing it. https://www.facebook.com/pages/MAMBO-for-MYELOMA-Awarenesss-DANCE-Challenge-Starts-HERE/1458033874458925?sk=timeline
Do your dance today and choose one of the MULTIPLE MYELOMA research foundations/organizations who are trying to find the cure!
THE CROWDCARE FOUNDATION – THE MULTIPLE MYELOMA FUND
THE INTERNATIONAL MYELOMA FOUNDATION (IMF)
The IMF InfoLine 800-452-CURE (2873)
MULTIPLE MYELOMA RESEARCH FOUNDATION (MMRF)
MMRF Patient Support Center (866) 603-6628
MMRF General Information & Donations (203) 229-0464
Good luck and may God Bless your Cancer Journey. For more information on multiple myeloma survival rates and treatments CLICK HERE and you can follow me on twitter at: https://twitter.com/grpetersen1