Famous Sports and Other Celebrities Suffering with ADHD
In a previous post, we listed some of media celebrities who have suffered from ADHD. In this post we list some famous sportsmen and other well known personalities who suffer from ADHD.
- Sir Richard Branson – famous entrepreneur and adventurer couldn’t be stopped of this problem.
- Micheal Phelps who many Gold medals in swimming at the Beijing and Greece Olympics made swimming his strength to overcome the problem of ADHD.
- Terry Bradshaw the NFL quarterback fought against ADHD and is now helping others to overcome it by organizing various orientation programs on it.
- James Carville This political consultant and commentator could not be stopped because of ADHD.
- Pete Rose, he suffered with the disease since his schooldays and was nicknamed the ‘Troublemaker’ there. But as he grew up he overcame his disorder and became major baseball league player.
- David Neeleman, Founder of JetBlue Airways, found a solution for his problems with ADHD. And that is to not do many detailed jobs in one go.
- Bruce Jenner found himself struggling with attention issues in school till he won a race. This gave him encouragement to focus and succeed in winning the gold medal in decathlon at the 1976 Summer Olympics. Now that is really motivating.
If you know some one who had ADHD and is looking for new treatments, you can refer them to read more about this Clinical Study that is underway near Orlando, Florida.