Famous Media Celebrities with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is a medial condition in which an individual has difficulty in being able to concentrate or focus on something in particular for more than a brief period. The disease is quiet common and actually even effects many celebrities who suffered from it. However, it is possible to overcome ADHD and aspire to achieve big things as exemplified by some of the famous people who overcame the effects of ADHD. Some of these celebrities are:
- Justin Timberlake – yes, that is right. This famous grammy singer, suffered from ADHD since childhood. But his disease couldn’t stop him from giving us hit tracks.
- Jamie Oliver is famous chef who was diagnosed ADHD since childhood. He discovered that healthy eating is helping him to overcome the problem. He is now working on helping others follow a healthy diet to overcome ADHD
- Will Smith a well known actor and singer, overcome his problem with ADHD
- Jim Carrey – the much-loved Canadian comic movie star fought this way through ADHD
- Howie Mandel, host of the show ‘Deal or No deal’, too fought with ADHD
- Paris Hilton, a socialite, heiress, reality TV starlet has managed to keep ADHD in check from which she is fighting since the age of 12.
- Ty Pennington – Television star, model and philanthropist, found his concentration in carpentry, which helped him to overcome this disease.