By: ifood.tv

Turtle Soup hearty pics and photos

Jul 04, 2012 No Comments by

Looking to make a delicious dish today? Well Turtle Soup is a popular Soul Food, Southern, French and Italian dish that is usually eaten as Soups. Check out the recipe below. This dish is prepared using the following ingredients bay leaves, chopped parsley, green onion, water, worcestershire sauce, green onions, thyme, flour, onions, salt, chopped celery, cayenne, turtle, minced garlic, hard-boiled eggs, butter, sherry, tomato, shallots, fresh lemon juice and bell pepper.

Although, be careful when eating Turtle Soup as it will add a lot to your waist line with 355 per serving. Let us know if you enjoyed turtle soup pictures.

Twitter News for Turtle Soup

• @poconofoothills: El Holocausto de los Animales - #Paleo #Gluten Free #diet http://t.co/rfPUldqQyW #TurtleSoup

18 mins ago
  • @Roseddmc: Customer: Waiter, I found a hair in my turtle soup. Waiter: How about that! The turtle and the hare finally got together.

45 mins ago
  • @KathrynBurcham: .@HughAcheson @Commanders_NOLA is amazing. Turtle soup worth dying for. Any other NOLA recs? Headed there this weekend.

53 mins ago
  • @abbjones7: RT @sallytyrell15: @abbjones7 @emlayroro @Rye_Baxter but why make turtle soup when you can make turtle jello?...

1 hour ago
  • @sallytyrell15: @abbjones7 @emlayroro @Rye_Baxter but why make turtle soup when you can make turtle jello?...

1 hour ago
  • @abbjones7: RT @Rye_Baxter: @abbjones7 kill it. Turtle soup is good.

1 hour ago
  • @Rye_Baxter: @abbjones7 kill it. Turtle soup is good.

1 hour ago
  • @geoffedgers: Remember, even at its best, we're talking about a smidge of the market. And I assume nobody counted my purchase of "Turtle Soup" last week.

2 hours ago
  • @Laticiaemcr: Client: Cashier, I discovered the locks in my turtle soup. Cashier: Why don't you consider in which! The turtle and the hare lastly met up.

2 hours ago
  • @poconofoothills: Santo vs. Chupacaguas - #Paleo #Gluten Free #diet http://t.co/k8VDZ4dGKQ #TurtleSoup

2 hours ago
  • @Malindafvyc: Customer: Waiter, I found a hair in my turtle soup. Waiter: How about that! The turtle and the hare finally got together.

3 hours ago
  • @thebakery13783: today's goodies-lemon squares, strawberry rhubarb muffins, blackberry coffee cake, turtle bars & more! soup@10:30 4 bean vegetarian chili

4 hours ago
  • @Winifredzjnp: cashier, we've some sort of explode about my a pot of soup! i realize, even so regretfully were being beyond turtle.

4 hours ago
  • @RebeccaLMackey: had to clean more fish,and a turtle,son keeps em comin,found out they all like turtle soup,it was a pretty big snappin turtle

5 hours ago
  • @Jazminexmdk: Consumer: Cashier, I came across the particular hair in my turtle soup. Cashier: Have you thought to consider where! This turtle along with

5 hours ago
Info

About the author

The author didnt add any Information to his profile yet
No Responses to “Turtle Soup hearty pics and photos”