To file a notice of infringement with trialx.com, you must send an email that sets forth the items specified below. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. If you are not sure whether material published on trialx.com infringes your copyright, we recommend contacting an attorney first.
To expedite our ability to process your request, please use the following format (including section numbers):
1. Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon (for example, “The copyrighted work at issue is the text that appears on http://mysite.com/original_work.html”).
2. Identify the material on trialx.com that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above (for example, “The following page infringes on my copyrighted work: http://trialx.com/Infringing_content”).
3. Provide information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you (email address is preferred).
4. Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
5. Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
6. Send the copy to email@example.com with the subject line “DMCA Complaint”. Due to security concerns, please do not send an email with attachments. Any notification of infringement email sent with an attachment will not be received or processed.
We request you to not make any claim which you know is not accurate or correct.
We may, on receipt of the notice, send the same to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.
Permission to use content
Are you interested in using an image or content from an article on trialx.com for your own project? Please contact the author directly using the contact link on the article itself. Authors retain copyright to their work, so only they are in a position to grant you those permissions.