Featured Blog Posts
- Myeloma PhotoShop Collage
Dana Holmes asked me to provide a collage of the photo shop work that has been presented on this site. Dana has been instrumental in raising awareness for multiple myleloma, and has started the Mambo for Myeloma awareness and fundraising initiative. My Son-in-Law Sean Murphy has provided all of this Photoshop work, and I can not tell you how much I appreciate his efforts. My daughter Dana made an exc [...]
- Tom Brokow has Multiple Myeloma - The Skin Cancer? No! The Blood Plasma Cell Cancer Where 1 in 5 Patients Die in The First 60 days! Myeloma GETS NO RESPECT!
- The Great Prostate Hoax: How Big Medicine Hijacked the PSA Test and Caused a Public Health Disaster
Dr. Richard J. Ablin, professor of Pathology at the University of Arizona College of Medicine and discoverer of the prostate specific antigen (PSA) vehemently clarifies why he thinks routine screening of healthy men for prostate cancer using the PSA test is a profit-driven public health disaster. Dr. Ablin along with science writer Ronald Piana [...]
- Improved Multiple Myeloma Life Expectancy in FIVE IMPORTANT STEPS
- Multiple Myeloma – Why Do People Beat the Average Myeloma Life Expectancy Prognosis? Or How To Improve Your Mulitple Myeloma Survival Rate!
I published on this subject more than a year ago, and it has been very helpful to many in the myeloma patient community. I have provided some updates and hope that it helps to assist you in your myeloma journey. [...]
- What is Your Multiple Myeloma Prognosis or Life Expectancy?? NO ONE KNOWS! But ….
Which way do we GO?? [...]
- October provides a ONE, TWO punch in Multiple Myeloma Survival and Life Expectancy
The myeloma patient community definitely has two excellent programs coming in Octorber. First we have Dr. Paul Richardson, the Clinical Director, Multiple Myeloma for the Dana Farber Cancer Institute. That Topic will be ”To Transplant or not to Transplant, That is the Question?” The second is the October Multiple Myeloma Support Group meeting which will feature Dr. Craig Hofmeister, assistant [...]
- The Allogeneic Transplant in Multiple Myeloma – Dr. Ravi VIj provided a FAIR and BALANCED review of the Allogeneic Transplant in Myeloma Treatment.
The Cure Panel broadcast of August 21 is now available if you CLICK HERE! Dr. Ravi Vij, a skilled multiple myeloma expert from Washington University, was one of two featured speakers. Dr. Vij is Associate Professor of Department of Medicine, [...]
- Beat the Multiple Myeloma Life Expectancy Prognosis – How to Educate Yourself by Jenny Ahlstrom and Gary Petersen
We have talked about the two most important things that a patient needs to do to improve their survival prognosis, 1) having a multiple myeloma specialist on their team and 2) obtaining an education about multiple myeloma and becoming your own best advocate. This web site has spent most of its efforts on providing the myeloma patient community with survival information and a listing of national and international [...]
- Multiple Myeloma Life Expectancy – The Allo, Is it a Cure or just a very Risky Treatment of Last Resort
***You can listen to a comprehensive Cure Panel discussion of the Pros and Cons of the Allogenic Stem Cell Transplant presented by Dr. Ravi Vij of the Washington University. You can listen if you just CLICK HERE.*** [...]