Featured Blog Posts
- Link to my interview with MMRF V.P. Anne Quinn Young
Tuesday night I moderated this month’s Myeloma Cure Talk broadcast. Our special guest: Anne Quinn Young. Anne is the Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation’s (MMRF) Vice President of Marketing. She discussed the latest MMRF initiatives, CoMMunity Gateway and big data with our experienced panel of multiple myeloma survivors, Gary Petersen, Cindy Chmielewski and Matt Goldman. I […]
- The Way to Improved LIFE EXPECTANCY for Multiple Myeloma Patients! Stay one Step Ahead of the Reaper!!
The On Line Myeloma Support group hosted by Pat Killingsworth had a special guest who is a 14 year survivor. Her name is Paula Van Riper. She is the Assistant Dean at Rutgers University in New Jersey. As best as I can tell she has been constantly Ripping on the Reaper. You have to listen to her story, and she has had a remarkable myeloma journey if you [...]
- The Cure Panel Talk Show Crosses Over 100k Listens! SHOUTOUT to All Supporters!!!
A Big Thank you to all our supporters! We just crossed >100,000 replays of our broadcasts on BlogTalkRadio and we want to thank each and every one of you. The Cure Panel Talk Show relies on the support of its participants and we are blown away by your continuous trust in our work towards [...]
- ‘A Good Caregiver Is The Number One Stress Reducer’ Say Panelists in The Cure Panel Talk Show on Myeloma with Don Baylor and Dr. Berenson – LISTEN HERE!!!
‘Impact of Stress and Managing Stress while Living with Myeloma’ was the topic of discussion on The Cure Panel Talk Show with MLB Coach Don Baylor, myeloma expert Dr. James Berenson from IMBCR and myeloma author/blogger Pat Killingsworth. The show was co-hosted by myeloma survivor/blogger Matt Goldman. LISTEN HERE! Listen to internet radio with [...]
- How To Access Cure Panel Talk Show Broadcasts
Cure Panel Talk Shows are broadcast live on BlogTalkRadio. Anyone from anywhere in the world can access these shows using a telephone or a computer. 1) Dial-in Using your Phone: If you want to be among the first 50 who register for the event and be able to ask a question live on the show [...]
- There is a NEW FUTURE in Multiple Myeloma Treatments – Survival Rates and Life Expectancy Surge Forward! – Gary Petersen
Gary Petersen, editor myelomasurvival.com and co-host of Cure Panel Talk Show has written a brilliant blog on the recently held January Cure Panel Talk Show on multiple myeloma. Gary has been instrumental in making myeloma discussions on Cure Panel a success. January Cure Panel Talk Show saw Dr. Shaji K. Kumar and Dr. Edward A. [...]
- Cure vs Control broadcast link and a medical update
While laying in a feverish stupor yesterday, I realized that I never posted a link to last month’s Myeloma Cure Panel broadcast that I hosted, Cure vs Control. It’s a bit rough, but it might be worth a listen on a rainy day: Listen HERE! To the Myeloma Cure Panel discussion with Pat Killingsworth on [...]
- Panelists Blog About Cure vs. Control Myeloma Cure Panel Discussion
Should you opt for an aggressive mode of treatment to attain an almost possible myeloma cure or do you think controlling your myeloma would provide you with better quality of life? Well, these were some of the points that were discussed by Pat Killingsworth, Nick Van Dyk, Jack Aiello, and Gary Petersen on the October [...]
- Myeloma Cure ‘OR’ Control Debate Heats Up, Gary Petersen’s Views
As the countdown for our Myeloma Cure Panel, scheduled for the 29thof October 2012, begins, the topic of panel discussion, Myeloma Cure vs. Control, is already initiating opinions. Editor of myelomasurvial.com and Myeloma Cure Panel panelist, Gary Petersen writes that, ‘cure or control is a matter of choice’ and is one and the same thing. [...]
- Myeloma Cure Panel Highlights: Dr. Parameswaran Hari Talks On Multiple Myeloma Disease Progression and Treatment – Part 1
Dr. Parameswaran Hari was the myeloma expert on the recently broadcast myeloma cure panel. Dr. Hari spoke in detail about myeloma disease progression and provided panelists and listeners with graphic details of the condition. Click here to listen to the Myeloma Cure Panel broadcast. The web panel discussion began with Dr. Hari responding to co-host [...]