On 29 October @ 4pm Eastern Time Cure Panel’s Live On-Air Myeloma Support Group is meeting to discuss Myeloma Survival Data, Life Expectancy and making data available for experts and patients. Our guest on the show is Dr. Craig Hofmeister, who will be discussing The James Cancer Institute’s program to ‘Bring Survival Rate and Life Expectancy Data to Everyone’.
Dr. Craig Hofmeister is assistant professor of medicine at the Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center – Arthur G. James Cancer Hospital and Richard J. Solove Research Institute. Dr. Hofmeister received his medical degree from The Ohio State University and completed his internship, residency, and fellowship training at Loyola University Medical Center and Loyola Cardinal Bernardin Cancer Center in Illinois. He is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology and Medical Oncology. Dr. Hofmeister’s clinical and research interests include multiple myeloma and blood and marrow transplantation. Dr. Hofmeister is co-leader of the multiple myeloma program at the OSUCCC-James and is supported by grants from the Lance Armstrong Foundation, Cancer and Leukemia Group B (CALGB), and National Cancer Institute (NCI).
Cure Panel Talk Show’s co-host and editor of myelomasurvival.com, Gary Petersen would be sharing with us the work done on his site, myelomasurvival.com and his experience through his quest for collating survival data from hospitals and research institutions from across the nation. His website is one of the best sources for myeloma survival data and life expectancy by specialists and hospitals.
Co-host Pat Killingsworth and support group leader Cynthia Chmielewski would conduct the meeting.
If you wish to talk to us LIVE, please dial-in using 718-6646574.
You can also listen to LIVE broadcast here.
- Multiple Myeloma – The Longer You Live, The Longer You Live! Survival Rate and Life Expectancy Improves to a Cure rate at 10 years of Survival – Gary Petersen
- Myeloma Prognosis Superior For Young– Better Life Expectancy and Survival Rates,Gary Petersen
- Impressive Multiple Myeloma Life Expectancy and Survival Rate! & Cure? – The Arkansas Approach, Total Therapy 3, by Gary Petersen and Priya Menon
- There is a NEW FUTURE in Multiple Myeloma Treatments – Survival Rates and Life Expectancy Surge Forward! – Gary Petersen
- Multiple Myeloma – The younger you are, the better the prognosis! A much improved life expectancy and survival rate!