After the tremendous success of our first Cure Panel Talk Show on “Nanotechnology in Oncology” featuring Dr. Anil K. Patri (Deputy Director, NCL-NCI) which has been replayed over 30k times and had over 900 people listening in live, we are pleased to announce the second panel show titled “Nanotechnology as Prevention” with Dr. Matthew Putman (CEO, Nanotronics Imaging ) and Andrew Rettek (Patient Manager, Metamed) on July 18, 2013 at 6:00 PM EST.
Dr Matthew Putman is the founder and CEO of Nanotronics Imaging, his PhD dissertation was based on super resolution microscopy and out of that Nanotronics Imaging was born. Nanotronics Imaging offers advanced microscopy and software based products for rapid testing and analysis of materials for sectors ranging from semiconductor to life science and medicine. Two hallmark products of Nanotech Imaging include nSPEC® and nPATH™. nSPEC® offers detection of defects and other features of semiconductor wafers and related material while nPATH™ is an advanced microscope for automated analysis of tissue or biological specimens.
To see the demonstrative video of nSPEC® click here Demonstration Featuring Nanotronics Imaging nSpec®
Andrew Rettek is a Patient manager at Metamed, with the background in economics he works closely with doctors, researchers, and clients to ensure that the research being done precisely meets the clients’ needs. Metamed is a personalized medical research based company which offers better second opinion for a disease or a condition than most general practitioners. At Metamed physicians, medical specialists, chemists, data scientists, and molecular biologists work together to provide latest up to date information about a condition or a disease. While the general practitioners offer information that is best known to them, Metamed collects information from various sources like scientific studies, medical journals, and health data to give patients a wider overview of their treatment options.
The show will be co-hosted by Kimberly Blozie who is a senior clinical research professional and entrepreneur. She was manager of clinical research at Columbia University’s Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center. Miss Blozie has a Bachelor’s Degree in Biochemistry from the University of New Hampshire and a Master’s Degree in Nonprofit Management from Columbia University. She is currently working in business development at Nanotronics Imaging
(or) mail email@example.com
- Cure Panel Talk Show: The Indian Edition Launches July 11 @ 12noon IST with a Discussion on Diabetes Prevention
- Nanotechnology in Oncology with Deputy Director of NCI’s Nanotechnology Characterization Laboratory – June 11 @ 6pm ET on The Cure Panel Talk Show
- Dr Viswanathan Mohan of Dr. Mohan’s Diabetes Specialities Centre to Discuss Diabetes Prevention on Cure Panel Talk Show
- Multiple Myeloma Specialist, Dr. James Berenson Back on The Cure Panel Talk Show with MLB Coach, Don Baylor to Discuss ‘Impact of Stress and Managing Stress While Living With Myeloma’
- CureTalk Interviews Andrew Rettek about MetaMed and Nanotechnology