We are excited to announce that The Cure Panel Talk Show ‘s Indian Edition goes LIVE On-AIR on July 11 @ 12 noon Indian Time. The Cure Panel Talk Show will host a discussion on Diabetes Prevention with Dr. V. Mohan.
Dr. Mohan was recently elected as Fellow of the American College of Endocrinology (FACE), the educational and scientific arm of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists during the 21st annual convocation ceremony held at Phoenix, Arizona, US. Dr. Mohan was also presented ‘Career Achievement Award’ by the Arizona Association of Physicians of Indian Origin. The award was given in recognition of Dr. Mohan’s contribution to research. He has been consistently working in the field of diabetes for the past 40 years and has published over 790 publications including 135 chapters to textbooks.
India is the Diabetes Capital of the world with over 62 million people diagnosed with diabetes and over 70 million people with pre-diabetes. With the condition percolating into the rural areas with scarce health care facilities…diabetes in India has growing exponentially. Diabetes prevention by raising awareness of the condition is the call of the day.
The show has a panel of diabetes educators, podiatrists, and nutritionists from various parts of India. CLICK HERE for more details.
- Dr Viswanathan Mohan of Dr. Mohan’s Diabetes Specialities Centre to Discuss Diabetes Prevention on Cure Panel Talk Show
- Discuss Nanotechnology as Prevention with Dr. Putman of Nanotronics Imaging and Andrew Rettek of MetaMed on The Cure Panel Talk Show on July 18 @ 6pm ET
- An International Panel of Survivors Coming Together for a Discussion on Prostate Cancer on The Cure Panel Talk Show this MARCH
- Dr. Shaji K Kumar MD, Of Mayo Clinic On The Cure Panel Talk Show on Multiple Myeloma This January
- A Big Shout Out To Our Cure Panel Talk Show Panelists! Listen To The February Cure Panel Talk Show On Multiple Myeloma Broadcast Here!