We have some exciting news, from henceforth, we will be conducting Myeloma Cure Panels every month and interested experts/bloggers/patients/family can co-host the show with us. Just choose your topic and month and let us know 30 days in advance and we will organize, market, and coordinate the show with you.
|The next Myeloma Cure Panel has been announced for the 25th of September 2012. The panel will be co-hosted by Gary Petersen, Editor, myelomasurvival.com and the expert on the panel is Dr. Hari Parameswaran, Clinical Director of Adult Bone Marrow Transplant Program and Associate Professor of Medicine, Division of Hematology and Oncology at the Medical College of Wisconsin. For more details keep checking here.|
We reached out to Dr. Raju Kucherlapati, Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School . Read about the Cancer Genome Atlas Project here.
Childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia
OMG! 2012 Cancer Summit
|Sarthak Sinha writes in about peripheral nervous system and stem cells.|
Jennifer Myers writes about her experience of being diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder. Read here.
|Pat Killingsworth continues to bring us news from the world of Multiple Myeloma, here, here, and here.|
|Stay tuned for latest in medical research…until next week…|
- The CureTalk Weekly Round Up: The First Cure Panel Launched
- CureTalk Weekly Round Up: Interview with Matthew Zachary and Great Lung Run
- The CureTalk Round-Up: Myeloma Cure Panel, Interviews, Myeloma Research, Clinical Trials, and Diabetes Research
- The CureTalk Weekly Round Up: Interviews, Multiple Myeloma Research, Carfilzomib, and FDA
- The CureTalk Weekly Round Up: Interviews, Multiple Myeloma Therapies, Metformin, And Low GI Rice