Kelcey Harrison is running from New York to San Francisco (3,500 miles) in an attempt to BEAT LUNG CANCER and CureTalk will be following Kelcey on her great effort. Kelcey has teamed up with Jill’s Legacy, the young adult advisory board of Bonnie J. Addario Lung Cancer Foundation.
Meet Kelcey …
- A young woman’s struggle begins a national young-adult movement against lung cancer
- Jill’s Legacy has the chance to win $2,500 through the GOOD challenge for social change. Your vote is needed!
- Dancing With The Stars honors young woman with Lung Cancer
- Six year old with lung cancer screams “I didn’t even smoke!”
- The Bonnie J. Addario Lung Cancer Foundation (BJALCF) Supports Maryland Legislation to Steer State Tobacco Settlement Funding Toward Initiatives for the Early Detection of Lung Cancer