Our first CurePanel talk show initiative kicked off well with nearly 30 callers dialed-in to listen to the panel discussion on latest treatments for multiple myeloma. Dr. Ravi Vij, the expert on the panel, answered questions asked by the panelists (Pat, Nick, Lori, Gary, Karen) and the host. The discussion rallied from latest drugs like carfilzomib, pomalidomide to interesting clinical trials of elotuzumab, carfilzomib, and pomalidomide that are expected to give good results and hope to many myeloma patients. Thank you for all your support. Listen to the Myeloma CurePanel Talk Show here:
- MYELOMA CURE PANEL TODAY @ 1PM EST: DIAL-In To Hear Dr. RAVI VIJ Discuss Latest Myeloma Treatments
- Dr. Ravi Vij To Be Myeloma Expert on Cure Panel
- Catch Myeloma Cure Panel on BlogTalkRadio On 22 August 2012!
- The CureTalk Round-Up: Myeloma Cure Panel, Interviews, Myeloma Research, Clinical Trials, and Diabetes Research
- Carfilzomib, Elotuzumab, Panobinostat, Vorinostat And Arry520 All Show Promise In Late Stage Clinical Studies Against Multiple Myeloma