|FDA has approved Kyprolis and it is the first drug approval since 2006 for multiple myeloma. Reason to celebrate, indeed! Incidentally, we are also following multiple myeloma on CureTalk and we have plenty of myeloma research and news for our readers.|
The highlight of this week has been our interview with myeloma expert Dr. Ravi Vij. Read his interview here to know about myeloma treatments currently under development.
We also connected with Dr. Bikul Das, and talked about his study on stem cells and altruism.
Jennifer Myers, writes about mentally ill being considered dangerous.
|Read Pat Killingswort’s blogs on Carfilzomib approval, here and here.|
|TrialX, our main site has a new look. Take a peek here.
Stay tuned for more…
- The CureTalk Weekly Round Up: Interviews, Multiple Myeloma Therapies, Metformin, And Low GI Rice
- The CureTalk Weekly Round Up: Interviews, Multiple Myeloma News, HIV Kit, Higgs Boson and GSK Fraud
- The CureTalk Weekly Round Up: Antipsychotic Drugs, Diabetes Survey, Lung Cancer Treatment Breakthrough, Interviews, and More
- The CureTalk Weekly RoundUp: CurePanel, Interviews, Diabetes research, Insomnia, and Lung Cancer
- The CureTalk Weekly Round-Up