The conference is being held on the 5th and 6th of June, 2012 at the Washington Convention Center DC, Washington D.C. Ask Dory will be presented at 2:40 pm by the TrialX team (Applied Informatics Inc.) on Wednesday June 6, in the Apps Demos section at the Main Auditorium, East Salon.
The Health Datapalooza involves two exciting days of keynote talks, informative themed breakout sessions, and engaging panels.
About Ask Dory
Ask Dory is a system that is a guided agent, which helps people find clinical trial sites directly through the site. The user can call the trial site directly or email them through Dory (http://dory.trialx.com). Dory supports both search as well as guided navigation. Hence, if a person doesn’t know much about clinical trials, Dory would guide them by asking them simple questions and find 10 trials most suitable for the person. Ask Dory won the award from the National Cancer Institute for health application development challenge. Learn more about Dory here.
- Ask Dory is Winner of the NCI’s Health Application Challenge! We are excited at Team TrialX
- Summary of Mental Health Clinical Studies, Research Investigators and Treatments
- Interview with Ann Becker, Director of Women’s Health Research (WHRAZ), Arizona
- Interview with Dr. Arthur Waldbaum, Owner and President of Downtown Women’s Health Care
- Clinical Trials, Health and the online world (SURVEY)