At a time when America is consumed with political ads, a struggling economy and awaits the Supreme Court’s decision on universal healthcare coverage - it’s nice to hear about someone who is actually making a difference on a national level. The Right Woman For the Job – The Bonnie J. Addario Story featured in Life Science Foundation Magazine tells a compelling story of a mother, business woman, cancer survivor turned lung cancer activist as she raises awareness, dollars and drives research into America’s deadliest cancer – lung cancer. Bonnie is indeed The Right Woman For the Job. Read why this woman and her efforts are so important to all of us in the Life Science Foundation Magazine.
- Dancing With The Stars honors young woman with Lung Cancer
- HANK BASKETT TEAMED UP WITH THE BONNIE J. ADDARIO LUNG CANCER FOUNDATION TO HOST HIS INAGURAL GOLF CLASSIC
- The Bonnie J. Addario Lung Cancer Foundation (BJALCF) Supports Maryland Legislation to Steer State Tobacco Settlement Funding Toward Initiatives for the Early Detection of Lung Cancer
- Maroon 5 Joins the Bonnie J. Addario Lung Cancer Foundation (BJALCF) to Debut the “Anyone Can Get Lung Cancer” Public Awareness Campaign
- Six year old with lung cancer screams “I didn’t even smoke!”