Happy Spring everyone! Look who’s back!
The last time I wrote (which was approximately 17 months ago) I talked about my latest cholesterol test and how the results were NOT good. Well I’ve been tested again. Let’s compare those results with my previous ones.
|Dec. 2011||Mar. 2012||Healthy range|
Ok. So red numbers are bad. But as you can see, my LDL is greatly improved. This is due in part to a supplement that my doctor recommended. No, not fish oil (hold that thought). After the December test, Doc told me to try something called Red Yeast Rice. It’s a Chinese supplement (aren’t they all?) that mimics the effects of statins.
- Participate in a New Cholesterol-control Drug Research Study by Dr. Emil deGoma
- Healthy, holiday eating – Better not Pout
- Blood sugar, high blood pressure and cholesterol control still important for diabetics.
- “Yes, I will survive!” My Mother’s Valiant Battle with Breast Cancer – Part 1
- Excellent Article About Geraldine Ferraro’s Legacy And Ongoing Battle To Help Control Cost Of Cancer Meds…