Francisco Velazquez is currently enrolling for a clinical research study examining an investigative medication used in treating moderate to severe chronic low back pain and constipation.
You can participate in the study if you are:
- 18 years of age and above.
- On prescription medication for moderate to severe chronic low back pain.
- Have constipation symptoms due to the pain medication.
Fill in the form to contact study personnel and check out your eligibility. The study is being conducted in Houston, TX and all participants would be provided with study-related medication, health assessment and would be compensated for participating.
- Chronic Low Back Pain Clinical Research Study in St. Louis, MO
- Clinical Trial for Chronic Pain in Chicago, IL
- List of Acupuncture Clinical Trials for Low Back Pain, PCOS and other Conditions
- Chronic Pain Treatments: Are They Effective? – A Review by Dennis Turk et al
- Enrolling 2 Month Old Infants For A Hepatitis B Vaccine Research Study in Houston, TX