Francisco Velazquez is currently enrolling for a clinical study on an investigative medication for those who have been diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes and have poor diabetes control with diet and exercise.
The study is being conducted in Houston, TX. The eligibility criteria include:
- Adults between the ages of 18-80 years.
- Participants must have been diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes.
If you want to participate in the study, fill in the form here and find out if you are eligible from the study personnel. All eligible participants would receive study medication at no cost and would be compensated for travel and time.
- Clinical Trial for Type 2 Diabetes in Houston for a Medication to Reduce CVD Risk
- Clinical Trials for Type 2 Diabetes Patients in Houston and St. Louis
- Now Enrolling For A Denver, Colorado TYPE – 2 DIABETES Research Study, By Bill Arnold
- Low Back Pain Clinical Research Study By Francisco Velazquez In Houston, TX
- Fundraiser Planned By Leann For ‘Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation’ (J.D.R.F.) To Help People Suffering From Juveline (Type-1 Diabetes)