Dr. Gregg Lucksinger MD is enrolling for a Paid Clinical Study to determine the effect of a medication on bone health in healthy postmenopausal women.
You can qualify for the study if you are:
- Healthy and not above 75 years of age.
- Post menopausal for a minimum of 5 years.
- Willing to take Calcium and Vitamin D3 supplements.
The study is being conducted at Austin, Texas.
If you are interested in participating in the study, use this form to contact study personnel.
- NHLBI’s Women’s Health Initiative study for Menopause
- Interview with Ann Becker, Director of Women’s Health Research (WHRAZ), Arizona
- Low Bone Density May Cause Heavy Wrinkles, Study By Dr. Lubna Pal
- Volunteer in a Hot Flashes Study in Louisville, Kentucky by Arthur Donovan, MD.
- Interview with Dr. Arthur Waldbaum, Owner and President of Downtown Women’s Health Care