Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center is now enrolling patients for its new study about Fibromyalgia, conducted in Boston.
Do you have the following symptoms?
• Stiffness and body aches.
• Neck and shoulders tender to the touch.
• Wide spread muscle pain and fatigue.
If you or someone you know shows three or more of the above symptoms, then you might be suffering from Fibromyalgia.
Key-Eligibility: The qualifying person must show three or more of the symptoms which are mentioned above.
Other important terms for being Eligible for this Trial are:
• Must be 18 + with pain for at least 3 months.
• Study requires 10 visits over 21 weeks.
Participant will get compensation up to 540 dollars.
To participate in the Clinical Study, use the form here to contact the authorized personnel.
Other clinical trials being conducted by Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston can also be viewed below.
- Volunteer for a JUVENILE FIBROMYALGIA Study in Middleburg Heights, OH
- Clinical Depression Study At Boston, MA
- What Is Fibromyalgia (Symptoms, Cause, Diagnosis, Clinical Trials)?
- Medical Study on Sleep Disturbance in Fibromyalgia – Cleveland, OH
- Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment Of Fibromyalgia (FM), By Dr. Byrum