Boston Medical Center is searching volunteers for a study of diabetes. Their mission is to improve health and quality of life for people suffering from diabetes through diabetes management, education, support, advocacy and research. Boston Medical Center’s adult diabetes program is recognized by the American Diabetes Association.
It is difficult to live with such a chronic disease. Even with proper diet and a lot of exercise, keeping blood sugar under control can be difficult.
If you have uncontrolled Type 2 diabetes, you may be eligible to participate in a research study of an investigational oral medication.
Participants must be of 18 years or more and must have a high blood sugar. If you qualify, you will receive study related care, study medication at no cost and compensation up to 900 dollars.
To participate in the clinical research study, use the form here to contact the study personnel.
You can also view the other clinical trials which are being conducted by Boston Medical Center.
- Bipolar Disorder and Depression Clinical Study in Boston
- Fibromyalgia Study in Boston, MA
- Clinical Depression Study At Boston, MA
- Clinical Studies Using MRI for Psychiatric Research at St. Elizabeth Medical Center
- Adult Depression Clinical Trial by Florida Clinical Research Center in Bradenton, Florida