To seek effective results from your antidepressant, Pacific Clinical Research Medical Group in Orange and Arcadia, California is now enrolling for a clinical trial of an investigational medication for depression. It focuses on providing effective depression treatment, helps in improving the quality of life, thoughts, behavior and physical health by adding an investigational medication to an approved antidepressant therapy.
This research group is dedicated for providing you with the best treatment options available in California. Patients suffering from mental and medical illnesses may qualify to participate in the research conducted by the Pacific Clinical Research Medical Group.
Qualified participants must be between the age of 18-65 years old, have been diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder (MDD), have been experiencing symptoms of depression for at least the past 2 months and must be taking at least one antidepressant medication as prescribed but it is not helping enough.
The study lasts 15 to 22 weeks. Participants will receive either the investigational medication or a placebo (an inactive substance).
All study-related medications, office visits and examinations will be provided to you at no cost.
To enroll in the study, use the form here to contact the study personnel.
Listed below are other clinical studies underway at Pacific Clinical Research Medical Group, California.
- Depression Medical Study For People Taking Antidepressants at Arcadia, CA
- Supplemental Treatment Clinical Trial for Antidepressant Users in Upland, California
- Treatment Resistant Depression Clinical Research Study in West San Fernando Valley, California
- Adult Bipolar Depression Medical Study in Maitland, FL
- Bipolar Depression Research Study at Accurate Clinical Trials, New Jersey