Jagpreet S. Mukker DPM is currently enrolling patients for a clinical study of a new treatment that may help in curing venous leg ulcers.
You can participate in the study if you:
- Have ulcer between ankle and knee
- Have an ulcer smaller than your palm or bigger than a thumbnail
The study is being conducted in Fresno, CA and if you are interested in participating in the study be ready to wear compression bandages and be available for regular visits for up to 6months.
To get in touch with the study personnel just use the form.
- List of Clinical Trials for Venous Thrombosis
- List of Clinical Trials for Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- A Study for Patients Who Might Develop Ulcers From Taking Daily Aspirin in Rochester, MI
- Dr. Gunasekaran’s Amnion Therapy as New Cure for Leprosy Ulcers
- Ellen Marder, MD; Pramod Gupta, MD Report No Cerebral Venous Insufficiency in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis