Blair-Victoria Dutra is currently enrolling for a clinical research study for examining the effects of a new investigational medication on sexual function on adults who have been previously treated for depression.
You can participate in the study if you are:
- An adult between 18-55years of age
- Showing lack of interest in sex
- Unable to ejaculate or reach orgasm
- Experiencing reduced vaginal lubrication
If you would like to be a part of the research study, use the form to get in touch with study personnel.
- What are Side Effects and Adverse Reactions in Clinical Trials?
- Sexual Dysfunction And Infertility Clinical Trials
- Depression Medical Study For People Taking Antidepressants at Arcadia, CA
- Volunteer For Depression Research Study For People Who Are Treatment Resistant, At Cherry Hill, NJ
- UroXatral (Alfuzosin) Side Effects: Clinical Trial Results