Florida Clinical Research Center is investigating new reliefs for adults are suffering from Adult Bipolar Depression. This research center is conducting clinical research studies of investigational medications for adults with bipolar depression at Bradenton, Florida.
Adult Bipolar Depression Symptoms are:-
• Trouble Sleeping
• Difficulty Concentrating
• Low Energy
• Mood Swings
If you or someone you know show three or more of the above symptoms, then you might be suffering from Adult Bipolar Depression. If you qualify, you may receive investigational study medication, study-related medical exams, and lab tests at no charge. Insurance is not necessary and you may be compensated for your time and travel.
Willing participants may use the form provided here to contact the study personnel.
You can also view other research trials being conducted by Florida Clinical Research Center in Bradenton, Florida.
- Adult Bipolar Depression Medical Study in Maitland, FL
- ADHD Clinical Trial (ages 6-12) in Bradenton, Florida
- Adult Bipolar Depression Clinical Trial in Bradenton, FL
- Bipolar Depression Research Study at Accurate Clinical Trials, New Jersey
- Now Enrolling Patients For Bipolar Depression Research Study At Cherry Hill, New Jersey