Are you a female Diagnosed with IBS-D? Because of Irritable Bowel Syndrome, have you ever experienced abdominal pain, bowel urgency and loose stools?
Arayvan Clinical Research of Arlington Texas invites you to volunteer for a very important clinical study. This study is based on a marketed drug to determine if it will help alleviate symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome. These symptoms vary from bowel urgency or abdominal pain.
Please note any qualified applicants will receive 300 dollars in compensation as well as an allowance for time and travel.
If you are a female between 18 to 65 years and you have been diagnosed with this affliction.
Listed below are other clinical studies underway at Arayvan Clinical Research
- Alternative Medicine – A Firsthand Experience (as an Irritable Bowel Syndrome patient)
- The Sjogren’s Syndrome Foundation and Sjogren’s Syndrome
- Developing New Treatments for Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome Through Clinical Trials
- Metabolic Syndrome X Clinical Trials, New Treatments
- Summary of Tourette Syndrome Clinical Trials, New Treatments