Through experiments with her diet, Dr. Terry Wahls cured herself from Multiple Sclerosis (MS).
I will not repeat her points, but kale, seaweed and leafy greens are key. She is also a big fan of the paleo-diet. These foods in particular nourish the mitochondria which are essential in myelin production. Here is her powerful and compelling TEDx talk called Minding Your Mitochondria:
- Multiple Sclerosis Causes and Symptoms
- Multiple Sclerosis Prevalence, Life Expectancy (Prognosis) and New Treatments
- Natural Minerals Such as Selenium, Boron, Copper help Prevent or Improve Arthritis
- Patrys product shows promise as “natural”, multiple myeloma drug
- Did you know what Richard Pryor referred to Multiple Sclerosis as?