In today’s Clinical Researcher of the Day, we are highlighting a talented physician-researcher, Dr. Michael Moritz MD. Dr. Moritz practices transplant surgery in the Transplant center at Lehigh valley in Allentown, Pennsylvania. He received his education from the University of Pennsylvania. He received his medical training from University Of Maryland School Of Medicine Baltimore, MD. He is specialized in the areas of Orthopaedic Surgery and Transplant Surgery. Dr. Michael has obtained board certification from the member board for Orthopaedic Surgery.
Listed below are some of the Myeloma Clinical Trials being performed by him
- Safety Study of Dasatinib With Bortezomib (Velcade ) and Dexamethasone for Multiple Myeloma - The purpose of this study is to determine the safety and tolerability of dasatinib with bortezomib in the treatment of relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma.
- Dasatinib in Combination With Revlimid (and Dexamethasone) – The purpose of this study is to determine the safety and tolerability of dasatinib when given in combination with lenalidomide and dexamethasone for the treatment of relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma.
- Hematologist/Oncologist Dr. Sikander Ailawadhi MD-Clinical Researcher Of The Day
- To Transplant Or Not To Transplant? It’s A Patient’s Choice
- Do you or a loved one have ADHD? Michael Phelps does too
- Michael Douglas has been diagnosed with Throat Cancer
- Good luck Pat! Today is day 1 of his Stem Cell Transplant