Dr. Mark J. Woyshville, MD is now recruiting volunteers in a clinical research study which is being conducted at Middleburg Heights, Ohio to test the safety and effectiveness of a new investigational medication for Juvenile Fibromyalgia.
Research studies provide access to new treatment options and also provide free exams and checkups. In some cases such studies may also compensate for time and travel.
If your child is 13 to 17 years old and is experiencing widespread pain or has juvenile fibromyalgia, then he/she may qualify for this clinical research study.
To participate in this research study, use the form here to contact the study personnel.
There are other clinical studies underway at Dr. Mark Woyshville’s clinic in Middleburg Heights in Ohio.
- DEPRESSION Clinical Research Trial, Now Enrolling in Middleburg Heights, Ohio
- Medical Study on Sleep Disturbance in Fibromyalgia – Cleveland, OH
- What Is Fibromyalgia (Symptoms, Cause, Diagnosis, Clinical Trials)?
- Children Like Brynn Swank Continue To Enjoy Life, Despite Suffering From Juvenile Arthritis
- Volunteer In A Vaginal Dryness Research Study in Louisville, Kentucky by Dr. Arthur J. Donovan, MD.