Depression is an illness not a weakness. That is why a research study is being conducted to test the safety and effectiveness of a new investigational medication for depression.
We are looking for men and women, 18 to 75 years old, who are currently experiencing depression symptoms. The study is being conducted by Dr. Leon I. Rosenberg.
To participate in the study, contact the clinical trial personnel using this form.
- Volunteer in a Depression Research Study at Leon I. Rosenberg’s clinic, Cherry Hill, NJ
- Bipolar Depression Research Study at Accurate Clinical Trials, New Jersey
- What is Recurrent Depression (causes, symptoms, and treatment)
- Research Shows that Depression can Hit Ex-depression Patients, Especially Women
- Depression and Insomnia Clinical Trial in Boston