Outpatient Major Depressive Disorder Clinical Study is Looking for Participants
- Are you or someone you know experiencing the following symptoms?
- Loss of Interest
- Significant Increase or Decrease of Appetite
- Increased Sleep
- Easily Agitated
- Crying spells
If you answered “Yes” to three or more of these symptoms above you may be eligible to participate in our Major Depressive Disorder study.
To participate in the study, contact the clinical trial personnel using this form.
Note: All Study related care, including physical examinations; laboratory services and study medications are all provided.
Participants will also be compensated for time and travel.
The study is being conducted by Dr. Leon Rosenberg of Accurate Clinical trials in Cherry Hill, NJ
- Bipolar Depression Research Study at Accurate Clinical Trials, New Jersey
- Research Shows that Depression can Hit Ex-depression Patients, Especially Women
- What is Recurrent Depression (causes, symptoms, and treatment)
- Volunteer for a Fart Research Study
- Recognizing Bipolar Disorder and Depression. Clinical Trials Can be a Way to Seek Help