If you are 18 to 65, cycle in and out of depression and are currently depressed, you may be interested in a research study of an investigational drug (a new drug under development) for bipolar depression.
To participate in the study, contact the clinical trial personnel using this form.
Note: All Study related care, including physical examinations; laboratory services and study medications are all provided.
Participants will also be compensated for time and travel.
The study is being conducted by Dr. Leon Rosenberg of Accurate Clinical trials in Cherry Hill, NJ. Click here for all trials currently active at Accurate Clinical Trials
- Recognizing Bipolar Disorder and Depression. Clinical Trials Can be a Way to Seek Help
- Bipolar Disorder and Depression Clinical Study in Boston
- Adult Bipolar Depression Medical Study in Maitland, FL
- List of Postpartum (Post Natal) Depression Clinical Trials Investigating New Treatments
- Summary of Bipolar Disorder Clinical Trials, Treatments, Research Sites and Investigators