The main purposes of this research study are:
- to find out if the study drug lowers blood cholesterol when given in combination with atorvastatin, rosuvastatin, or simvastatin
- to find a safe and effective dose of the study drug
- to look at the effect of the study drug on how well it lowers blood cholesterol levels
- to measure how much of the study drug remains in the blood after taking it
- to find out when (if) you first experience side effects
To participate in the clinical study, use the form here to contact the study personnel.