The MMRF provides educational programs for people with myeloma, family members and caregivers to learn about the latest disease and treatment information. Patient education symposia and workshops provide the latest information about multiple myeloma, current treatment options, clinical trials, and optimal disease management. The MMRF conducts these educational programs in collaboration with top myeloma cancer centers across the country. For more details and to register for a Clinical Insights program, please select an event below.
The MMRF also has a Multiple Myeloma Clinical Trials Patient Navigator program that helps you find clinical trials near you.
- MMRF Patient Navigator Available to Help Multiple Myeloma Patients Find Clinical Trials
- Clinical Trials for Multiple Myeloma Patients with Relapsed/Refractory Disease Recruiting Currently
- Quick Multiple Myeloma FAQs: What causes Myeloma ?
- Multiple Myeloma FAQs: How common is Myeloma?
- The Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation Creates TrialX Powered Patient Navigator Program to Help Patients!