If you suffer from Depression, you are not alone. Many famous people suffer from Depression. James Taylor is part of a list of famous singer-songwriters that had, or have Depression. James was diagnosed with Depression in 1965. James Taylor is a famous singer-songwriter who has influenced many people during his career. This American celebrity was born in 1948.
You can help! Feel free to give a shout out and share your experience battling and coping with Depression.
Help advance the knowledge and treatments for Depression by participating in a clinical study.
- Depression Research Study (209)
- Depression Research Study - Treatment Resistant (227)
- Is the weight of DEPRESSION holding you down even with your medication? (Upland, CA)
- DEPRESSED, SAD OR UNMOTIVATED?? (Upland, CA)
- Singer-Songwriter Bob Marley was diagnosed with Brain Tumor
- Singer-Songwriter And Guitarist Rainer Ptacek was diagnosed with Brain Tumor
- Johnny Mercer, a lyricist, singer and songwriter was afflicted with Brain Tumor
- James Whale diagnosed with Kidney Cancer
- Did you know Elizabeth Taylor suffers from Brain Tumor?