A number of celebrities have Brain Tumor, including famous people from the world of music, film, TV and sports. Singer-Songwriter Bob Marley was diagnosed with Brain Tumor. Bob Marley was a Jamaican singer-songwriter who died in 1981 when he was 36 years old.
Pass this on to a Bob Marley fan!
You can help us advance medical research for Brain Tumor by volunteering for any of these active clinical trials.
- Studies on Tumors of the Thyroid
- Treatment of Patients With Cysticercosis With Praziquantel or Albendazole
- Resistance to Vitamin D or Parathyroid Hormone
- Brain Imaging of Childhood Onset Psychiatric Disorders Endocrine Disorders and Healthy Children
- Brain Tumor does not discriminate. Did you know Irish McCalla was diagnosed with Brain Tumor?
- Famous celebrity Reginald (Reggie) Lewis suffering from Brain Tumor
- Celebrated Personality Bill Black suffered from Brain Tumor
- Webster Young and other famous people with Brain Tumor
- Quick Summary of Brain Tumor Clinical Trials, Research Investigators, Treatments and Sites