Cutaneous T Cell Lymphoma affects many types of people including the rich and famous. Among these famous people was actor Paul Eddington. Despite the fact that Paul Eddington had Cutaneous T Cell Lymphoma, since starting in show business, this talented actor has been in 9 TV shows. Eddington is known for roles in Outside Edge, The Adventures of Mole and The Murder at the Vicarage. Paul Eddington passed away in 1995 due to lymphoma.
You too can advocate for better treatments for Cutaneous T Cell Lymphoma by commenting on this blog below.
There are 3 clinical trials for Cutaneous T Cell Lymphoma, some of which are summarized below:
- Evaluation of the Genetics of Bipolar Disorder
- Immune Regulation in Ulcerative Colitis or Crohn's Disease
- Evaluating Genetic Risk Factors for Childhood-Onset Schizophrenia
- Genetic Studies of Lysosomal Storage Disorders
You may also be eligible for free medical care if you enroll in one of these active Cutaneous T Cell Lymphoma clinical trials.
- Remembering Jackie Kennedy and saluting Paul Allen’s fight with Non-hodgkin’s lymphoma
- Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma Clinical Trials
- Recurrent Mantle Cell Lymphoma Clinical Trials, Research Investigators and Treatments
- Current Clinical Trials, New Treatments for Recurrent Adult Diffuse Large Cell Lymphoma
- Ethan Zohn fights Cancer (Hodgkins Lymphoma), Just Like You and Me