Can oral sex be harmful to your health? Some researchers at the Ohio State University say so, even more than tobacco! These researchers concluded that oral sex is now the the leading cause of cancer rates in the US, after they found a 225% increase in oral cancer cases stemming from the human papillomavirus (HPV) since 1974. The study, which was published in this week’s New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM), showed that men and women with six or more oral sex partners nine-fold increased risk of cancer.
Clearly this is not the news we were expecting to hear, please be careful!
- Katie Couric increases colon cancer awareness and screening!
- Still More About Secondary Cancer Risk From Using Revlimd At www.HelpWithCancer.org
- Struggling with Pancreatic Cancer? Enroll in Infinity’s IPI-926 Clinical Trial in Denver
- Summary of Cervical Cancer Clinical Trials, Researchers and Institutions
- About the American Cancer Society’s Cancer Survivors Network (CSN)