Famous people suffer from the same diseases as you and me. John Wayne was one of the celebrities with Lung Cancer. He appeared in 188 movies and 11 TV shows. Wayne is well known for roles in Sands of Iwo Jima, True Grit, Texas Terror, Island in the Sky and Rio Lobo. John Wayne died from stomach cancer in 1979.
If you have a similar Lung Cancer story to tell us, we would love to hear from you!
Did you know that Clinical Trials (medical research studies) are being conducted to develop new treatments for Lung Cancer. These trials usually provide access to cutting-edge treatments at no cost to the participants. There are 203 clinical trials for Lung Cancer and a few of them are listed below:
- Studies on Tumors of the Thyroid
- Evaluation of the Causes and Disease Processes of Chronic Lung Disease
- Host Response to Infection and Treatment in Filarial Diseases
- Immune Regulation in Patients With Common Variable Immunodeficiency and Related Syndromes
You can help us advance medical research for Lung Cancer by volunteering for any of these active clinical trials.
- Clinical Trial Iron Man, John Cossman, The Epitome of Hope for Cancer Patients
- John F. Kennedy and his fight with ADHD
- Epilepsy does not discriminate. Did you know Prince John was diagnosed with Epilepsy?
- Did you know George Harrison died of Lung Cancer?
- Summary of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Clinical Trials, Investigational Treatments, Researchers and Research Sites