Did you know that there are many celebrities and famous people who suffer from the same diseases as common people? Famous personalities who have been diagnosed with Bell's Palsy include Jamey Sheridan. Jamey Sheridan is an actor born in 1951.
If you like this blog – share this link and let’s advance research for Bell's Palsy together!.
You can help us advance medical research for Bell's Palsy by volunteering for any of these active clinical trials.
- Constraint-Based Therapy to Improve Motor Function in Children With Cerebral Palsy
- Relaxation Training to Decrease Pain and Improve Function in Adolescents With Cerebral Palsy
- Effects of Walking Analysis on Surgical Outcomes
- Acupuncture as Complementary Therapy for Cerebral Palsy
- Celebrated Personality George Clooney suffers from Bell’s Palsy
- Celebrated Personality Jean Chrétien, suffers from Bell’s Palsy
- Armando Iannucci, a writer suffers from Bell’s Palsy
- Celebrated Personality Mike Perry suffers from Bell’s Palsy
- Do you or a loved one have Bell’s Palsy? Joseph C. Wilson does too