Pneumonia is a major condition affecting several people around the world. The year that a person is diagnosed with Pneumonia is vital. Every year there are new treatments for different diseases, which are a direct result of the success of medical studies. Louis Prima was diagnosed with Pneumonia. He was born in 1910.
If part of your life is coping with Pneumonia, you are welcome to tell us about your experience.
Below there are listed a few clinical trials for Pneumonia listed below. See if you are eligible today!
- Etanercept in Treating Young Patients With Idiopathic Pneumonia Syndrome After Undergoing a Donor Stem Cell Transplant
- Prophylactic Bronchoscopy After Inhalation Injury in Burn Patients
- Humoral Determinants of Immunity to Pneumococcal Infection
- Study of Lung Proteins in Patients With Pneumonia
- Famous celebrity Reginald (Reggie) Lewis suffering from Brain Tumor
- Webster Young and other famous people with Brain Tumor
- Do you know which celebrities are suffering from Asthma?
- Actor Leslie Nielsen dies from Pneumonia, R.I.P. Sergeant!
- Clinical Trials for Type 2 Diabetes Patients in Houston and St. Louis