Brain Tumor does not discriminate among people. It affects all whether they are rich or poor, famous or infamous. There are many celebrities who have been diagnosed with Brain Tumor, including Robert W. Funk. He was born in 1926.
If you have a similar Brain Tumor story to tell us, we would love to hear from you!.
Identifying a new treatment for Brain Tumor is challenging and various clinical trials are ongoing at various research institutions, see below a listing for a few of them.
- Bevacizumab in Treating Patients With Recurrent or Progressive Meningiomas
- Risk-Adapted Therapy for Young Children With Embryonal Brain Tumors Choroid Plexus Carcinoma or Ependymoma
- Study of the Combination of Vorinostat and Radiation Therapy for the Treatment of Patients With Brain Metastases
- Phase I Vorinostat Concurrent With Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS) in Brain Metastases From Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Businessman Preston Robert Tisch was diagnosed with Brain Tumor
- Brain Tumor does not discriminate. Did you know Slim Pickens was diagnosed with Brain Tumor?
- Did you know Robert Novak suffered from Brain Tumor?
- Brain Tumor does not discriminate. Did you know Irish McCalla was diagnosed with Brain Tumor?
- Brain Tumor does not discriminate. Did you know Lucia Popp was was diagnosed with Brain Tumor?