If you suffer from ADHD, you are not alone. Many famous people suffer from ADHD. Ansel Adams was one of the victims of ADHD. Ansel Adams, born in 1902, was an important photographer of his generation.
Share with us your story coping with ADHD and comment on the blog below.
Various research studies are being conducted to identify new treatments for ADHD, see below a listing of few studies.
- A Controlled Trial of Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors Added to Stimulant Medication in Youth With Severe Mood Dysregulation
- Effectiveness of Combined Medication Treatment for Aggression in Children With Attention Deficit With Hyperactivity Disorder (The SPICY Study)
- Atomoxetine and Parent Management Training in Treating Children With Autism and Symptoms of Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity
- Atomoxetine Placebo and Parent Management Training in Autism
- American Author Jane Hamsher was diagnosed with Breast Cancer
- Teen ADHD Medical Study – Bradenton/Sarasota Florida
- Businessman Preston Robert Tisch was diagnosed with Brain Tumor
- Singer-Songwriter Bob Marley was diagnosed with Brain Tumor
- Brain Tumor does not discriminate. Did you know Irish McCalla was diagnosed with Brain Tumor?