Weight loss is one of the most popular search terms in the internet.
Diets, exercise, therapies, cactus sap, berries, modified shoes; there are so many products that help people loose weight.
I am a fan of natural methods, but worm therapy is a little too natural for my taste.
Don’t believe it?
It’s real! You can order hookworm, whipworm or combination therapy. You could have a worm party in your guts.
You can also use worms to treat allergies.
Technically, or more elegantly, it’s called Helminthic Therapy, but on the streets, it’s referred to as worm pushing.
- FDA Rejects the Approval of a Weight Loss Drug, Qnexa (Lorcaserin) Developed by Vivus Inc.
- Struggling with weight problems or obesity? Tackle them head-on with Michelle Obama and Oprah Winfrey!
- 6,000 mutant mosquitoes let loose to combat Dengue fever – A response to a Huffington Post Article
- Naturopathy (Nature Cure) – Method and Practice
- Naturopathy and Western Medicine – Conflict or Harmony?