Are you into cutting edge health care and medicine?
Do you like to write?
Do you want your work to reach thousands of people?
Do you like what you see here at Cure Talk?
Then blog for us!
- Please write to us at: info [at] trialx [dot] com
- Please tell us a bit about your medical and writing experience
- Send us or send us to a writing sample of yours
- We can’t pay you but you will get exposure and will have the privilege of being part of the only blog that is talking about medical/clinical research and cutting edge medicine.
- Serious inquires only
P.S – Did you know?
- That 80% of clinical trials get delayed
- Only 3% of cancer patients are aware of cutting edge treatments being investigated in clinical trials. Even though 76% of them say they would love to participate in a study, if only they had the information
- That more than 85% of people who participate in a clinical study say they would recommend others to participate in them as well.
- Medical research is the ONLY way we move the edge of medicine forward.
- Every movement, begins with a person. A drop can become an ocean. Every post can help a patient access a life saving treatment! Write yours today!
- Healthy Male Volunteers Needed for an Anti-Depressant Clinical Trial in Boston
- Changing the Image of Medical Research (aka Clinical Trials)
- Open Letter from Stroke Survivor to Medical Researchers and Clinical Trial Investigators
- Dead By Mistake! A Collection of Articles by Houston Chronicle on Medical Errors
- Mary Lasker, Tireless Medical and Cancer Research Advocate