Pre-Alzheimer’s Disease Research Study
Possible- or Pre-Alzheimer’s Disease? a.k.a. Mild Memory Loss
A Research Medication Study is Enrolling Now!
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS STUDY?
Researchers are studying an investigational medication as a future potential disease-modifying treatment for memory loss, mild cognitive impairment (MCI) and mild-to-moderate Alzheimer’s disease.
CAN I PARTICIPATE IN THIS STUDY?
You may be eligible for this study if you meet the following criteria:
Memory issues or diagnosed with mild-to-moderate Alzheimer’s disease or mild cognitive impairment (MCI)
Age: Between 45 – 90 Years
Gender: Male or Female
What will I benefit from participating in this study?
You will receive all medications and medical exams related to this study at no cost. Compensation for time and travel may be also available up to $1,725
To contact the doctor’s office Click Here!
- Alzheimer's Association Memory Walk (and a Personal Story)
- A New Spinal Fluid Test Provides Hope for Early Alzheimer’s Warning and Diagnosis
- Remembering President Ronald Reagan’s fight against Alzheimer’s Disease, and giving a shout out to the clinical research for new treatments!
- List of Alzheimer’s Disease Clinical Trials, New Treatments and Investigators
- Treatment Resistant Depression Clinical Research Study in West San Fernando Valley, California